- MCA FOUNDATION GOVERNING BOARD
The MCA Foundation has expanded its Governing Board, with five new members from Albania, France, Italy, Tunisia and Turkey.
The new members of the Governing Board are:
– Ahmed Driss (Tunisia), Professor of International Relations at the University of Tunis. President of CEMI (Center for Mediterranean and International Studies).
– Maria Donzzeli (Italy), Professor at the “L’Orientale” University in Naples, and President of the Association “Peripli – Culture and Euro-Mediterranean Society”
– Fatmir Guri (Albania), Professor and Researcher at the Agricultural University of Tirana.
– Barah Mikail (France), Researcher specialized in the Middle East and North Africa, and Professor at the University of San Luis (Madrid)
– Aylin Ünver Noi (Turkey), a Non-Resident Senior Fellow at the Center for Transatlantic Relations (CTR), the Johns Hopkins Paul H. Nitze School of Advanced International Studies (SAIS). Associate Professor at Marmara University.
The MCA Foundation Governing Board is chaired by Vicent Garcés, President of the MCA Foundation, Professor at the Universitat Politécnica de València and former Member of the European Parliament.
The Secretary of the Governing Board is Maite Ibáñez Giménez, Doctor in History of Art, Cultural Manager, art critic and collaborator in cultural media and specialized magazines.
The Treasurer is Ofelia Vila Hernández, graduated in Geography and History, syndicalist and feminist activist. She is currently Coordinator of the Pau i Solidaritat Foundation for International Cooperation and Development.
They are vocals of the Governing Board, Margarita Belinchón García, Doctor in Biology and Director of the Museum of Natural Sciences of Valencia; and José Manuel Rodríguez Victoriano, Doctor in Sociology and Professor of the Department of Sociology and Anthropology of the Universitat de València.
2. MCA FOUNDATION ADVISORY COUNCIL
At its last meeting in July 2017 in Paris, the Advisory Council of the MCA Foundation agreed to incorporate five new members:
– Lamis Azab, political scientist and translator, professor at the University of Menton (France).
– Sébastien Boussois, Doctor in political science, specialist in the Middle East, consultant in political strategy and communication (France)
– Margot Girard, Lawyer specializing in communication. President of the Selena Women Welfare Association in Aix-en-Provence (France).
– Enric Olivé, Professor of Contemporary History at the Rovira i Virgili University in Tarragona and Director of the UNESCO Chair for Intercultural Dialogue in the Mediterranean (Spain).
– Angeliki Solomondiou, Lawyer and specialist in international relations (Cyprus).
The complete list of members of the ACM Foundation Advisory Board can be consulted HERE.