The MCA Foundation opens a call to hire a Technical Director
The Mediterranean Citizens’ Assembly Foundation (FACM) is a network that promotes the citizen dialogue, proposals and actions. The MCA Foundation is a private foundation under Spanish legislation with presence in 20 Mediterranean countries with the common objective of promoting a culture of dialogue, mutual respect and recognition of diversity within the region.
The MCA Foundation encourages democratic values of freedom, peace and respect for diversity, as well as environmental responsibility in the Mediterranean and it is committed to the emergence of a Mediterranean Community of Peoples.
(More about MCA Foundation: www.fundacionacm.org).
- BE IN CHARGE OF THE DAILY MANAGEMENT OF THE MCA FOUNDATION
- ENABLING AND EXPANDING THE PARTNERSHIP NETWORK AND INSTITUTIONAL PRESENCE OF THE FACM
- COORDINATE THE FOUNDATION’S DEVELOPMENT STRATEGY
- REPRESENT THE FOUNDATION IN EVENTS, IN THE MEDIA
- FUNDING RESEARCH
- AVAILABILITY TO TRAVEL TO THE DIFFERENT COUNTRIES OF THE MEDITERRANEAN AREA
- EXPERIENCE IN PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- EXPERIENCE IN TEAM WORK AND TEAM MANAGEMENT
- PROFESSIONAL AND PERSONAL EXPERIENCE IN THE MEDITERRANEAN ENVIRONMENT
- ACADEMIC FORMATION OF MASTER DEGREE LEVEL
- FLUENT SPANISH, ENGLISH AND FRENCH
- A GOOD COMMAND OF ARABIC IS AN ASSET
- LEADERSHIP AND ABILITY TO WORK IN TEAM
- ABILITY TO WORK IN A MULTICULTURAL ENVIRONMENT
- FLEXIBILITY FOR THE DYNAMIZATION OF A CITIZEN NETWORK
- FLEXIBILITY TO TRAVEL
- KNOWLEDGE OF NTIC
PLACE OF WORK: VALENCIA, SPAIN
CONTRACT: FULL TIME OF INDETERMINATE DURATION. SALARY TO BE AGREED.
APPLICATION DEPOSIT: to apply, send a motivation letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications: August 31, 2019